IT Security Specialist (m/w/d)
- Neustadt an der Aisch
BusinessBike is booming!
Many are already benefiting from the advantages of a company bike. And we have been writing one success story after the other for years.
Together we want to get even more people excited about cycling.
We are looking for talented people who really want to make a difference.
What are you going to do:
Due to the digitization of our business, providing IT security assurance is an essential part of the bike leasing business. We are therefore looking for a passionate employee for BMS for safeguarding IT security. You will be part of the Digital team of BMS and work closely with the responsible IT security persons within the various Opco’s of BMS.
Your added value to BMS:
- Being the driving force to define innovative cybersecurity solutions for the risks resulting from IT security assessments.
- Being in the lead with implementing the latest techniques in the field of cybersecurity to get IT security in line with the requirements.
- Being in the lead on security during the Security & Privacy Intakes for new digital initiatives within BMS and providing (together with the IT Security Manager Pon.BIKE) answers on more complex IT security questions to the business.
- Supporting on security topics during customer tenders and during the customer relation.
- Being the IT security ambassador within BMS that broadcasts proactively the importance of IT security and improvements.
- Sharing knowledge with Security Champions in the OpCo’s, IT Security Manager Pon.BIKE, and peers of other business groups.
- Escalating to BMS management and IT Security Manager Pon.BIKE in case the business refrains from taking the required measures or acts in violation with the agreed security requirements.
- Support on testing the operational effectiveness to prove that BMS has implemented adequate IT security measures and drive improvements if necessary.
- Reporting hierarchical to the Digital Director IT of BMS and reporting functional to the IT Security Manager Pon.BIKE from Global Pon Security & Privacy Office on the IT security areas.
What do we expect:
Desired Technical Experience:
- Have a bachelor degree in information technology or computer science or equivalent level of education in a relevant field.
- At least three year of relevant proven work experience in the field of IT security and data-driven business processes.
- Preferably you have relevant certification (like Security+, CSX-P) or other relevant training.
- Preferably you have experience with IT security tools (like vulnerability scanning, anti-virus/ anti-malware software, email security) and industry security standards (like ISO27k, NIST, SOC).
- You must have a proactive attitude, good interpersonal skills, and are able to operate both independently and in a team.
- You must have perseverance and a hands-on mentality, and should be a self starter who can work independently.
- You dare to address people's actions and behavior and you come across as convincing.
- You also have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and preferably also in German.
- Willing to travel frequently to the OpCo’s itself in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and other countries of BMS to ensure you know what is going on and are easy to contact (“be visible”) to discuss issues from the OpCo’s.
What are we offering:
- An attractive salary in a crisis-proof job.
- 13th month payment.
- 30 vacation days per annual year based on a full-time employment.
- Allowance for a BusinessBike, drinks in the office, extensive social benefits and team events.
- Active participation in the development of the company and the design of its structures.
- Individual opportunities for further development and career opportunities nationally and internationally.
- MacBook and iPhone provided plus fully equipped home office if needed.
- The freedom to Act to make this a successful role with future proof approach. Because of the new role this will be a year contract, with the possibility to become permanent afterwards.
- You will have two interviews with colleagues, the Digital Director IT of BMS and the Privacy Officer Pon.BIKE
- During these interviews we will discuss 1 or 2 cases to discuss your affinity and knowledge of relevant privacy legislation and to see how you effectively solve problems
- After the two interviews you will discuss the employment conditions with HR
Are you interested, but do you still have a question? Please feel free to contact Stephanie van Rossem (Head of People & Culture, firstname.lastname@example.org) on HR questions or Ibrahim Acet (Digital Director IT, Ibrahim.Acet@pon.com) about the job itself. Of course, you can already apply for this unique opportunity too! To do so, click on the button and send us your resume and motivation letter.